Monday, January 14, 2008

Xiu Xiu "Women As Lovers"


Artist: Xiu Xiu
Album: Women As Lovers
Label: Kill Rock Stars
Release date: 28 January 2008
Genre: Rock
Style: Experimental Rock/Indie Rock
RIYL: Deerhoof, Animal Collective, Frog Eyes


Tracklisting:
01. I Do What I Want When I Want
02. In Lust You Can Hear The Axe Fall
03. F.T.W.
04. No Friend Oh!
05. Guantanamo Canto
06. Under Pressure [Feat. Michael Gira]
07. Black Keyboard
08. Master Of The Bump (Kurt Stumbaugh, I Can Feel The Soil Falling Over My Head)
09. You Are Pregnant, You You Are Dead
10. The Leash
11. Child At Arms
12. Puff And Bunny
13. White Nerd
14. Gayle Lynn
Total running time: 43' 39"

[Xiu Xiu - Open MySpace Standalone Music Player]

[Xiu Xiu - I Do What I Want When I Want - Video Clip]

"Women as Lovers is the sixth studio album by American indie band Xiu Xiu. It shares its title with the Martin Chalmers translation of Elfriede Jelinek's 1975 novel Die Liebhaberinnen.

The album is reported to be "more approachable or communicative on a basic human level" than anything else the band has released." [source]

[Kudos to Kokoro Data MP3 for this link.]

[Download.Buy]

No comments: